Crem One 2B R-LFPP Dual – Espresso Coffee Machine
The ONE features state-of-the-art technology for a fully professional-grade espresso machine. It proudly inherits CREM recognized engineering knowledge and expertise within the commercial espresso sector, and continues the way started by its predecessor, the classic Office Leva.
More than ONE
From the coffee lover or the barista amateur to the experienced coffee master, the ONE brings a superior espresso experience by introducing high performance features and smart solutions, wherever you are at your home, in the office or in your own small coffee shop.
Easy of use
The ONE not only looks stunning. Every element and small detail have been carefully designed to fulfil the highest standards of ergonomics and intuitive controls and displays, mainly based on its new electronic platform. The ONE is incredibly easy to use, without losing an inch of any performance and delivers an outstanding in-cup-quality.
- Temperature & Time User Interface for the 1B version.
- Advanced menu setting OLED DISPLAY for the 2B versions.
- Intuitive knob for pressure control.
- Auto ON/OFF, standby and ECO mode.
- 1/2 steam and hot water knobs.
- Smart new drip tray concept and wider working surface area.
- Independent tank lid on the top.
High performance hydraulics
Distinctive CREM thermal stability and reliably built hydraulic system has been even improved within the ONE range. PID controlled for both 1 and 2 boilers versions, the ONE also features:
- New Dual Auto Water Tank & Mains solution.
- 1.7 litre steam boiler capacity.
- New electronically controlled rotatory compact pump for the premium models, thus including new CremTech Gradual soft pre-infusion and Low flow pressure profiling core solutions.
- And state-of-the-art and highly tested internal components.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Dimensions and weight
- Height: 42cm
- Depth: 45.8cm
- Width: 30cm
- Weight: 35kg
- Total Boilers: 2
- Boiler Volume (L): 1.7+1.5
- Boiler Pressure (Bar) 0.8 to 1.2
- Rotatory Pump
- Gradual Soft pre infusion
- Pressure profiling
- Hot Water Tap: 1
- Noise Level: <70dB
- Power Ratings: 220-240V, 2150W, (<9.35A) (2x2000W)
- OLED Display with 4 buttons
- External USB Port
- Includes Barista Kit Pro
Fun fact: they’re the same on the outside, different on the inside.